Every week I'm sending a postcard to my brother. If he replies he gets the point, if he doesn't then I get the point. He knows nothing about it, needless to say this is a game disguised as regular contact.


Sunday 7 December 2014

Week Fifty

A big thank you to Mrs L for this week's postcard. So, so appropriate right now.

OK, here's what happened. I took Mrs L out to watch a panto on Thursday night. When I returned to the house where my mother was babysitting I was greeted by my father and brother as well. We were very surprised to see him despite the fact he said he'd be down before Christmas.

Worse than that I took the afternoon off on Friday and we picked up some beer at 1pm. We stopped drinking at 11pm. At some point during this time he reiterated that he was keeping the postcards I'm sending for when I get sectioned. He is standing all over my whitewash victory and twisting it into the ground. 45-5 is flattering but doesn't give the correct impression of the game.

There are just two weeks left and I can barely take the tension that's not even really there. I want to know how he will react. If possible I will record the phone call, if any, that I'm hoping will occur on December 25th.






No comments:

Post a Comment