Every week I'm sending a postcard to my brother. If he replies he gets the point, if he doesn't then I get the point. He knows nothing about it, needless to say this is a game disguised as regular contact.


Sunday 30 November 2014

Week Forty Nine

I thought I'd get my brother a souvenir of the Christmas light switch on in Helston and found this one - but what kind of psychopath glues postcards to fudge? I rescued it as best I could but it's still sullied. I could have sent the fudge as well but...you know...

The score is 45-4 after yet another quiet week. At least I have ascertained that he is receiving the postcards and there are only three weeks to go before he opens his big Christmas postcard quillow and finds out everything. I'm like a small child at 4am on the 25th of December which I believe is some kind of public holiday.





No comments:

Post a Comment