Every week I'm sending a postcard to my brother. If he replies he gets the point, if he doesn't then I get the point. He knows nothing about it, needless to say this is a game disguised as regular contact.


Sunday 14 December 2014

Week Fifty One

My friend was babysitting last night and I asked him to doodle on a postcard for this blog, offering either credit or anonymity as necessary. I came back to a blank postcard and so I had to draw something myself. Before I'm accused of degrading women, the stripper is actually male.

The score of 46-5 is representative of the lack of contact this week but is much higher than I initially thought he'd get when I started. In one week it's the anniversary of the idea and in two weeks I'll be writing the outro so be sure to tune in for that. It's hard to believe I only have one more postcard to send.

What are we going to do next year? Answers on a postcard please.

The viewing figures look set to exceed 5,500 this week, a massive thanks to all who have read and promoted the blog at any point. Here's a half naked stripper for your entertainment.





No comments:

Post a Comment