Every week I'm sending a postcard to my brother. If he replies he gets the point, if he doesn't then I get the point. He knows nothing about it, needless to say this is a game disguised as regular contact.


Sunday 23 February 2014

Week Nine

This week's postcard may feature a familiar face, although mainly to those who know me. It was designed and produced by Sally Grosart - @scallyg - who is well known for her Wee Paper People and, as such, the opening credits to Dave Gorman's show 'Modern Life is Goodish'. Thanks for including me this week, Sally.

My fears that my brother would set up a weekly call to share anecdotes and information appear to be unfounded, meaning he's gone back to his old life of occasionally remembering that I exist before becoming distracted by something shiny or tasty. This is good news for the score, which now stands at a much healthier 7-2. I am well on my way to victory on this one.

The reference to Cornwall may make him homesick and create a temporary pocket of sadness in his mind which could very well lead to a quick call, although it's more likely that he'll spend most of his time laughing at the picture of me. At least I have been made to look slim.







No comments:

Post a Comment