Every week I'm sending a postcard to my brother. If he replies he gets the point, if he doesn't then I get the point. He knows nothing about it, needless to say this is a game disguised as regular contact.


Sunday 16 February 2014

Week Eight

Sometimes I spoil my brother. This week I've got him a Lee Healey original, who peddles his wares from his Twitter page - @Cartoonist4Hire. I'm still astounded by the way the numbers of views go up each week and I can't help but worry about the day I have to tell him thousands of people have been following our correspondence over the year.

Incidentally I've been treading very carefully this week. It's not impossible his call last week could turn into a regular catch up whereby we update, reminisce and I lose a point without getting so much as a single postcard. It's nice to hear from him but I'd prefer it if my numbers were a little higher first. 6-2 is nice yet still precarious.

There's still room for more submissions if you fancy showcasing your talents on a postcard so please get in touch; I hang around on Twitter most days - @Lyvit. Keep your fingers crossed for my score increasing too if you would.





No comments:

Post a Comment