Every week I'm sending a postcard to my brother. If he replies he gets the point, if he doesn't then I get the point. He knows nothing about it, needless to say this is a game disguised as regular contact.


Sunday 2 March 2014

Week Ten

I'm getting a bit nervous now as I've realised how precarious this situation is. I've never been able to share this page on Facebook as my brother is on there and will see it so I've only ever promoted it on Twitter. After last week's post came out I had a message from my sister on Facebook mentioning the postcard and I had to ask her to delete it pretty quickly which, fortunately for me, she did. Phew.

This week brings my score up to 8-2 which settles me a little more.

I thought I'd send him a little something from home this week. It's a bit of a cliche, the Cornish and pasties, but it's pretty accurate in our family. I'm not sure how good his cooking skills are but this'll give him a chance to find out, especially with the promise of a pasty at the end of it.

One quick point - Horse and Jockey is a bakery in Helston and, in my opinion, they do the best baking in the South West. Writing this post has made me unusually hungry.





2 comments:

  1. I'm going to come out and say it. Your brother's a doctor, and he hasn't yet questioned your sanity? LOL! Can't wait to see how this ends, but my money's on fisticuffs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a doctor - a paramedic. If he does beat me up he'll have to treat me though so I'm fairly safe.

      Delete