Every week I'm sending a postcard to my brother. If he replies he gets the point, if he doesn't then I get the point. He knows nothing about it, needless to say this is a game disguised as regular contact.


Sunday 7 September 2014

Week Thirty Seven

Having moved house and finally getting the new place straight all of my attention is now back on sending my brother postcards. This week's is from @TinkSaid who supplied enough postcards for us to do another year, although his lack of response suggests it would be unwise to do so.

I set myself another mini-target and that was to get 5,000 views. We're up to a very satisfying 4,000 so far and I'm looking forward to his guaranteed response once he finds out around Christmas-ish that he's being followed by people all over the world.

Ultimately the all important score stands at 35-2 and it would take either a TARDIS or Delorean for him to win now. Insert evil laugh in here.





No comments:

Post a Comment