Every week I'm sending a postcard to my brother. If he replies he gets the point, if he doesn't then I get the point. He knows nothing about it, needless to say this is a game disguised as regular contact.


Sunday 21 September 2014

Week Thirty Nine

After last week's surfing bear I found this week's surfing person postcard and couldn't resist making some mundane comparison between the two. I like to think that everyone would think in this way but that is most likely a diversionary tactic to stop myself realising how peculiar I am.

My brother has just had nearly a month off work on holiday (thank you, Facebook - no point for him) and is returning back this weekend. If I took a month off he'd miss four postcards so, being a paramedic, I hate to think how many patients he's going to have piled up when he gets back.

The score is a very healthy 37-2 and, thanks to a mention from @MooseAllain this week, we've had nearly 4,500 views. It looks like Christmas is very much coming early for me this year, massive thanks to everyone who's here, shared and contributed.





No comments:

Post a Comment