Every week I'm sending a postcard to my brother. If he replies he gets the point, if he doesn't then I get the point. He knows nothing about it, needless to say this is a game disguised as regular contact.


Sunday 28 September 2014

Week Forty

This week's postcard serves as a subtle reference to the fact that people on the internet like cats. I don't think they've enjoyed this much popularity over the years and yet they don't even realise they should be making the most of it.

There are 12 weeks left and the score is 38-2. The views are hovering around 4,500 so another 500 will get me to my ludicrously set target of 5,000. I've been thinking about the big reveal and I've decided I will send a postcard, wrapped in a big box, for him to open on Boxing Day to save ruining his Christmas.

It also looks like I'll be going to stay with him at the end of October which came about through an opportunity to watch my football team playing football. While there I will snoop around and make sure he received all of the postcards, assuming he's kept them all. In the meantime feel free to send a few contributions, particularly if they include your own artwork as I can give you a bit of a plug.





No comments:

Post a Comment