Every week I'm sending a postcard to my brother. If he replies he gets the point, if he doesn't then I get the point. He knows nothing about it, needless to say this is a game disguised as regular contact.


Saturday 11 October 2014

Week Forty Two

Big thanks to Christine from Iesha's Attic in Helston who donated this week's postcard. There's no better feeling than walking into a shop and hearing "I'm glad you're here - I saw this and thought of you". It's even better if they don't pull out a hatchet and start chasing you around the shop with it. I guess, anyway.

Things have gone back to normal this week with the level of communication reading zero. I'm glad I didn't do 'giant gift boxes to my brother' or the points would have set me back enough for a remortgage.

This means the score is 39-3 with just ten weeks [UNTIL CHRISTMAS] to go.





No comments:

Post a Comment