Every week I'm sending a postcard to my brother. If he replies he gets the point, if he doesn't then I get the point. He knows nothing about it, needless to say this is a game disguised as regular contact.


Sunday 26 October 2014

Week Forty Four

The sentiment is obvious with this one. I may have stolen that first sentence from a Star Wars film and, if so, I apologise.

The score is 41-3 and I'm getting the impression my brother isn't even trying. Nevertheless, I'm staying at his house for two nights this week - Tuesday and Wednesday - and I may well be there when this one turns up. I should work on my excuses today but will probably ask him who it's from and suggest that more people should be sending postcards.

Mrs L is working on a device that he can open at Christmas with the address of this blog on it so that he can see what we've been up to. I will include a screenshot of the page view numbers as it's getting close to 5,000 so be sure to tell everyone just to nip over to the site. Also this is the last chance any of us have to submit a postcard or two to be included. If it features your artwork or even some text then it will be more than welcome.






No comments:

Post a Comment