Every week I'm sending a postcard to my brother. If he replies he gets the point, if he doesn't then I get the point. He knows nothing about it, needless to say this is a game disguised as regular contact.


Sunday 27 July 2014

Week Thirty One

Thanks to Kent @Taylertoons for this week's postcard, delightfully showcasing The Mummy's Shroud. I haven't seen the film yet but it's on my list of films I've heard of now at least. The young lady looks suitably horrified but I can empathise with the Mummy as I know how hard it is picking bones out of fish that I'm eating, let alone human sized bones. Nightmare.

I tried to get my brother a point this week to save his blushes when he finds out and I honestly thought that sending him a postcard for his birthday would invoke a reaction, however the phone was silent and there was nothing online. Just to double check that he received it I sent him a message saying "I hope you got your birthday card" to which he replied "I did, thankyou".

He is not getting a point for that.

This means the score is 29-2 and he's going to really have to up his game if he wants to close the gap. Perhaps The Mummy's Shroud will be one of his favourite films?





No comments:

Post a Comment