Every week I'm sending a postcard to my brother. If he replies he gets the point, if he doesn't then I get the point. He knows nothing about it, needless to say this is a game disguised as regular contact.


Sunday 30 March 2014

Week Fourteen

I bought my own postcard this week - dedication to the cause. I even took a trip to Falmouth to get it and, yes, it really is 12 miles from where I live. I would send an invoice to my brother for the expenses but his reply would mean he'd get the point and nobody wants that.

It's 12-2 currently and still all is quiet. I've had a few discussions with relatives about him but that doesn't count for anything. The same goes for the 'Happy Birthday' post he put on Dad's Facebook page.

Generally the people who come across this page are friends and strangers from Twitter or friends who have subscribed as I can't advertise this on Facebook due to his account so thanks to anyone who stops by occasionally to see what we're up to. Well, what I'm up to at least. We've had over 1,900 views this year and it's only March - I'd love to be able to tell him this site has been viewed over 5,000 times at the end of the year when he first finds out about it.

If you have a postcard or a talent that can be put onto a postcard please get in touch and I'll make sure it gets seen.





No comments:

Post a Comment