Every week I'm sending a postcard to my brother. If he replies he gets the point, if he doesn't then I get the point. He knows nothing about it, needless to say this is a game disguised as regular contact.


Monday 27 January 2014

Week Five

Big thanks to Kent Tayler for the postcard this week, be sure to find him on Twitter - @TaylerToons. I have two more from the same delivery and promises of more from other potential participants. I'm hoping this will be a good way for people to showcase their work as, what started as an annoyance for a close relative, has quickly become my most popular project when comparing average monthly views.

I'm keen to get another point this week as last week's blip has rocked the boat a little. My brother is due to come down to Cornwall in May and, technically, it could be all but over by then if he doesn't reply in the meantime. I'll still send more postcards after I pass 27 points but it will be more as a lap of honour than anything.

This week's offering takes the score to 4-1 to me as it stands. Without feedback from him I'm not sure what his favourite kind of postcard is so I'm assuming he's enjoying the variety I'm trying to offer.





No comments:

Post a Comment