Every week I'm sending a postcard to my brother. If he replies he gets the point, if he doesn't then I get the point. He knows nothing about it, needless to say this is a game disguised as regular contact.


Monday 13 January 2014

Week Three

Still nothing back. It occurred to me that he may be receiving these, thinking I've gone over the edge and throwing them in the bin. Perhaps he really is too busy to reply? I only hope the post office haven't marked the stamps so he can at least re-use them if he has time to steam them off. I'm not even certain that works with the self adhesive stamps though.

I'm not quite sure where I was going with this one as, admittedly, I winged it. I'm fairly happy with the pickled egg beating story and wondering if he'll consider a ban on pubs a good thing or not. I wouldn't like to speak for him, mind.

I'm going to put this down as 3-0 as it stands. If he replies this week I'll add it to the score next week. I'm getting a nice early lead, something I always strive for as the stress of getting behind is too much for me to bear at times.





2 comments:

  1. It's possible he may be very confused? Even I am! Was the egg wielded in a sock a La the proverbial pool ball? We need more details!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure the egg had a weapon. That's why it's not making sense to you...

      Delete