Every week I'm sending a postcard to my brother. If he replies he gets the point, if he doesn't then I get the point. He knows nothing about it, needless to say this is a game disguised as regular contact.


Wednesday 13 August 2014

Week Thirty Three

There were two reasons I couldn't send this postcard straight from Wales this week - firstly, I didn't have my brother's address, a rookie mistake in the world of Extreme Postcarding. Secondly I didn't have access to a scanner so that I could show you all my hard work this week. There's no point spending all this money on my brother if there's no-one reading my...er...art.

As I type this my sister is sat on my sofa. I'm confident that if this was Postcards to my Sister I would not only be behind but I'd be losing drastically. We've discussed what I'm going to do with my life next year once my brother has stopped talking to me but we didn't come up with anything conclusive.

The points keep flooding in, this week it's 31-2. Apologies for the late post, normal service will resume this week.





No comments:

Post a Comment