Every week I'm sending a postcard to my brother. If he replies he gets the point, if he doesn't then I get the point. He knows nothing about it, needless to say this is a game disguised as regular contact.


Sunday 17 August 2014

Week Thirty Four

This week we've got another gem from Beck @new_toon. I wish I had half the talent he has for cartooning; instead I have to put all of my efforts into writing this blog.

We're halfway through moving and I'm a bit worried we won't have the internet for a week or two so I'm going to have to be creative in getting the postcards to you all. I hope you'll forgive me if I have to do a double week or something similar.

He's gone quieter than a mute church mouse in slippers under the leg of a piano recently and I have no idea when I'm next due to hear from him. If I don't tell him our new address I may never hear from him again which will be...well, not unusual. It's 32-2 and all's well. I hope you enjoy this masterpiece.





No comments:

Post a Comment