Every week I'm sending a postcard to my brother. If he replies he gets the point, if he doesn't then I get the point. He knows nothing about it, needless to say this is a game disguised as regular contact.


Sunday 9 November 2014

Week Forty Six

While I was in London my brother filled me in on his busy life. During the last week I have seen this in action as he's not sent me so much as a text message. Normal service resumes.

The good news, other than my point this week which takes the score to 42-4, is that I found the Longleat postcard. It's difficult to send postcards from the location I buy them from as I have to scan them in - I'd hate to get complaints from you all regarding the lack of pictorial postcard evidence.

It's hard to believe there are only six weeks left. We're a bit disappointed that we won't see his face when he opens the quillow on Christmas Day but we'll settle for a phone call. Knowing my brother he'll agree to phone later in the day and forget. Fortunately I won't, though.





No comments:

Post a Comment