Every week I'm sending a postcard to my brother. If he replies he gets the point, if he doesn't then I get the point. He knows nothing about it, needless to say this is a game disguised as regular contact.


Sunday 8 June 2014

Week Twenty Four

I've gone for a subtle link between the image and the writing this week. It's not completely obvious but when you get it, if it's taken any time, you'll kick yourself. I have a feeling my brother won't get it and will assume it's another weird anecdote that I've included for my own amusement. He's half right, I suppose.

This brings the score to 22-2, all the twos. I've heard very little from him recently which is the norm, hence the reason I started this blog in the first place. It won't annoy him too much as he loves getting post - who doesn't? - yet he will be annoyed when he finds out how many people have been in on this from the start.

If you want to have your postcard featured on the tense side of the debate there isn't much time left. If he doesn't get in touch in the next five weeks then I will have won, meaning all postcards featured afterwards will be gloaty laps of honour. I guess it depends on your personality as to which side you like to feed. Get them in regardless.





1 comment:

  1. I must send you a card Terry. Text me your address! :-)

    ReplyDelete